Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Feel the pain!

So some of my goals for 2010 include eating healthier and working out. So far I think I've been doing pretty well. I started at a new gym this week and I'm REALLY loving it. They have a daycare that I can take Lily to while I'm working out. I cannot tell you how wonderful that's been and I've only been going for 2 days! Here in Illinois the high temperatures have been in the teens and Lily and I have been stuck indoors most days. So I'm actually really motivated to go to the gym because it means I get out of the house and hang out with some adults for a while. I took a step class today with my friend Steph and is was awesome! Awesome meaning - it totally kicked my butt and I thought I was going to die at the end. It did feel really good though. So I'm praying for discipline and motivation as the next few months go by. Hopefully, they'll go by quick - winter is so long and cold in Illinois, blah!

1 comment:

  1. tonight i am begging cellus to massage my calves!
    bye bye, baby weight.

    ReplyDelete